Hockey Canada’s Internal Third Party has launched its own website which is fully bilingual.
This website seeks to:
- Include relevant policy information and definition of membership/sanctioned programming;
- Direct individuals/complainants to a complaint intake form;
- Define the role of the ITP (focusing only on maltreatment);
- Explain what individuals will experience in specific roles (e.g., complainant and/or respondent) during the complaint management process;
- Describe the confidentiality and independence in the process, and;
- Describe investigation, dispute resolution (e.g., mediation), and adjudication/sanctioning processes